Thursday, November 11, 2010

My first North African Feast......details coming soon


I have been so busy with school work as I went out of town to Denver, Colorado for two conferences. I returned to town early this morning and I am so excited because tomorrow is my first North African Feast day. But what is North Africa Feast Day, well it is the day to come and learn and of course eat all the cuisines I have mastered. I will also showcase other recipes that I didn't have the time to master in the allotted three weeks designated for each region of the continent. Since I didn't have the time to make all the lovely dishes (and they are so many) from other North African countries like Algeria, Tunisia, well I will be doing that tomorrow in addition to showcasing other recipes from Morocco. The menu is truly exquisite, the preparation is intense, but mastering the art of North African cuisine is priceless. Boy do I love food and preparing for this feast is truly an experience filled with joy.... Here is a picture of all the ingredients I plan to use and it includes; yellow squash, eggplants, zucchini, green onions, green, red and yellow peppers, tomatoes, cantaloupes, oranges, bananas, apples, dates, raisins, walnuts, almonds, chicken, tiger prawns, couscous, vermicelli and many more. The details about the feast to come tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment